Hydropinic therapy, hydropinic treatment or Beverage
The hydropinic treatment at Lurisia entails drinking the thermal mineral waters of the sources following the doses and quantities prescribed by the in-house doctor.
Wellness or occasional guests may only drink water from the Santa Barbara source. Examination by the in-house doctor is required before taking the Garbarino blend.
Hydropinic treatment should be taken by all those visiting Lurisia for beauty and fitness programmes as, besides being the most effective way of purifying the body and preparing it to enjoy the benefits of the treatments, it is an irreplaceable source of organic remineralisation and spiritual regeneration. So drinking it becomes a ritual: the rhythms, gestures and frequency of taking small sips of water while walking in a peaceful green environment helps you to relax and invites you to concentrate on your wellbeing.
Indications for mineral hydropinic treatment
DISORDERS OF THE URINARY TRACT:
Kidney stones, recurrent cystitis and, in general, chronic inflammation, metabolic imbalances such as hyperuricaemia and chronic gout.
DISORDERS OF THE DIGESTIVE TRACT:
Gastric dyspepsia, spastic colitis, chronic cholecystitis, biliary dyskinesia.
How to take the mineral water treatment:
– take small sips;
– wait at least 10 minutes between one glass and the next;
– drink a maximum of three glasses on the first day;
– it is advisable to continue the treatment at home, drinking at least 2 litres of water a day, preferably with high diuretic properties, like Lurisia Santa Barbara, both at mealtimes and throughout the day.
The Thermal treatments are offered under an agreement with the Italian National Health Service:
Diseases of the Urinary Tract
• Kidney stones in the urinary tract and relapses
Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract
• Gastrointestinal and biliary dyspepsia
• Irritable bowel syndrome in the variety with constipation